Friday, June 17, 2022

RSVPs - Who's Comin'? - What To Bring

 

RSVPs

.
Please click here to RSVP or to ask me a question! 

In the RSVP, please include your name, your dogs' names, and what you're bringing for potluck. THANKS!

Who's Comin'?

    Please click the link in the post above to send me an RSVP email. 
    I will add you to this list.
    (click list to enlarge)









What To Bring

  • chairs
  • your own drinks
  • a camera (cute corgis abound!)
  • $$$ for the silent auction
  • a bit more $ for CorgiAid
There's lotsa shade if you only bring chairs and lotsa unshaded grass if you bring a pop-up.  The picnic uses all available picnic tables.

For your convenience, there's a driveway which can be used as a loading zone.  All parking is on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONCE AGAIN

   I must cancel a picnic.  I had high hopes for 2021 but then a variant came to call.  😢 Cross your paws that the 24th SoCalCorgiPicnic wi...