Thursday, June 23, 2022

It Gladdens My Heart

 ???????


the GENEROSITY of SCCPicnickers - even without a picnic!

Today I shall mail                                    
$575.00

to CorgiAid!  I'm almost speechless!!  (you know how impossible THAT is!  😁)

For some of you, a 'donation' to anything but a grocery store or a landlord would be impossible to consider at his time.  My 💗 goes out to you.  My prayers and MY VOTE in November will be for a better 2021 for all of us.

For voting information by state:  https://www.vote411.org/  brought to you by The League of Women Voters

If anyone would like to add to our donation to CorgiAid, contact me at dewawis@dslextreme.com for PayPal or snail mail info.

doG bless you all - Wash Your Hands - WearADamnMask - c'ya next year!!!


💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONCE AGAIN

   I must cancel a picnic.  I had high hopes for 2021 but then a variant came to call.  😢 Cross your paws that the 24th SoCalCorgiPicnic wi...