Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Paws Crossed for a 2020 SCCP!

 


much has changed since my last post introducing lil Bear; check him out now!

With so many things off limits during quarantine - y'all better be home washing your hands!!! - i'm getting nostalgic for our So Cal Corgi Picnic.  assuming i survive (i do have two strikes!!  LOL), there shall be a picnic, if allowed by then.  i am considering no-potluck, depending on our status.  

IF you stumble onto this post, please drop me a note at 2020 SCCP
just yes or no in the subject line to tell me if you're THIS bored yet!  LOL


CORGIS RULE!  please stay home and be careful - c'ya in September  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONCE AGAIN

   I must cancel a picnic.  I had high hopes for 2021 but then a variant came to call.  😢 Cross your paws that the 24th SoCalCorgiPicnic wi...